Give us a call 1 (800) 438-7009
Not all IBC’s are the same
The Xtractor is a composite container with a 11 HG 2 W UN designation.
The “W” allows our container to handle all PG I, II, III solids, which can be restricted with other types of IBC’s.
Because our IBC’s meet the IB Codes in the Special Provision Section of 172.102 of the hazardous materials table, we can handle 33% more listed solids than other IBC containers on the market.
Minimal Storage Space Requirement
Collapsible design allows for 10 empty Xtractors to be stacked and
banded to a pallet for delivery of 20 Xtractors per skid space for
shipment. Requiring minimal storage space upon delivery.
Constructed of “State of the Art” Materials
• UV Treated polypropylene exterior allows for temporary
• The Poly Nylon Poly Liner is a five ply co-extrusion film having
superior odor and moisture resistance compared to poly and
• High Tensile Strength allows for Xtractors to be stacked two high.
• Composite construction enables the Xtractor to also be
stacked two high during transit.
Cover & Closure
• The rigid cover secured by strap bands. Other methods
available upon request.
• Heat sealed PNP liners provide a seal for an air tight
and moisture free environments.
• Other liner types and configurations are available
in a fill spout or open top design.